E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpline : +971 4263 96 22, +971 50 995 33 01
UAE Embassy Attestation
Any certificate or document issued by any authority in India should first be attested before their validity can be recognised in the UAE. To accomplish this, one must complete an attestation process wherein a succession of authorities will affix a series of seals on the document. These certificates include birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, medical certificate, educational certification, salary certificate, and such. Documents that will be used in India or in UAE must first be signed in the presence of an officer at the Express Global Attestation Center. These documents include Power of Attorney, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), Sworn Affidavits, Articles of Association, Will, Deeds, Sponsorship Declaration, and more. Please note that you are required to bring your original valid passport to accomplish any attestation service(s) at the Express Global Attestation Center. Further, all documents must be submitted together with their A4 size photocopies.
How to attest a document issued in India to be used in UAE
Step One: Bring the original documents
For any document attestation service, it is mandatory that you produce the original document. Photocopies are strictly not accepted. This rule applies to all documents, including but not limited to education certificates, marriage certificates, death certificate, transfer certificate, salary certificate, work agreements, and more.
Step 2: Have the document attested by the Home Department/Education Department of the concerned State Government or the Ministry of External Affairs
- For the Transfer Certificate or Education Certificate up to Class 11, it should be attested by a District Education Officer authorised or from the Education Department of the State concerned or by the Union Territory in India.
- For Education Certificates starting from class 12 and above, or a University Degree certification, the document should be attested by the Department of Higher Education of the same state, or by the Union Territory and Ministry of External Affairs in New Delhi, India.
- For all other certificates issued from India, it is mandatory that these documents be notarised by a Notary Public which has been appointed by both the State Government and the Home Department of the same State Government.
In UAE, Arabic Translation is required for select documents that will be handed over to the local government (i.e., Driving License). An applicant for a driving license should have the document translated by an official translation agency that bears the approval of the UAE Government. Afterwards, the applicant can proceed to the RTA or the involved UAE agency.
Please note that all types of documents issued/released/originating in the UAE to be used in India should be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, UAE and by the Consulate General of India, Dubai or by the Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi at the Express Global Attestation Center.
Before bringing any document to be attested at Express Global Attestation Center, applicants of UAE nationality must first have their documents attested by the Local Court and countersigned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai or Sharjah.
Third Country Nationals
In respect of Third Country Nationals, prior to bringing any documents for attestation at the Express Global Attestation Center, the documents should first be attested by the Consulate or Embassy concerned and then countersigned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai or Sharjah.
Step Three: Final Attestation from the Consulate General of India in Dubai or the Embassy of India in Abu Dhabi
- Applicants must personally come to the Express Global Attestation Center. Please bring your VALID original passport and photocopy.
- Produce an original document that is duly attested by the concerned ministry/department from the state of your residence. (Please refer to Step 2 above.)
- In the event that a representative or a proxy will submit a document on the behalf of an applicant, the representative/proxy should bring a letter of authorisation from the company or individual, in addition to the original passport and photocopy of the applicant.
Note: For all documents that have been attested at Express Global Center, applicants (or their representatives) must pay an attestation fee and a service fee. Please browse our website to see the latest applicable fees and other charges and other information on UAE Embassy Attestation.
“True Copy” Attestation of Passport Copy and Other Certificates
- Passport copy. The process for true copy attestation of a passport copy can be accomplished only after receipt of verification or approval of the applicant’s passport from the concerned authority that issued the said document.
- Education/Other Certificates. Certificates of education can only be attested once the original copies have been attested by the concerned authorised entity in India, UAE, or other countries.